Ever wanted to learn how to make cocktails at your house? But don’t know how or what you need? We aren’t talking about a Jack and Coke or a Vodka Redbull. What about a Paloma, a New York Sour, or an Old Fashioned? Well, with the NIGHTCAP box not only will we send you the mixers and ingredients you need… but we will have a video walking you thru each of the steps showing you exactly how to make the cocktails you know and love from your favorite bars!
- Each box includes 3 cocktail recipes and all of the ingredients (other than the alcohol) enough for 9-12 cocktails (4 from each recipe). Everything you need we supply; syrups, dried garnishes, mixers, citrus is included; you just add the liquor.
- What liquors do you need? We send out a monthly email for the recommended local spirits that will work well with the entire box, but our drinks will also taste great with your favorite brand or the bottle you already have at home.
Sign up for our email list to stay up to date and get special promotions.
What is a Nightcap?
A Nightcap is a drink to end your night. You’ve been working all day, busy with the family. This cocktail creation box brings you the convenience of fresh, amazing cocktails to your home.
Who can purchase a Nightcap?
Anybody can purchase! The legal drinking age is 21+ we provide the mixers to amazing cocktails but, sure you can make them mock-tail too with a little customization of the recipes.
What the hell is going on?
We can’t answer this question for everyone. But we are all in it together so CHEERS!
When does the box ship?
If you are local to Salt Lake City our turnaround time is 48hrs to your door within SLC proper. Shipping the box depends on the carrier’s choices. We ship fresh ingredients that we want to get to you asap. Orders placed by Wednesday will go out Monday.
Subscriptions will go out once a month.
Why dehydrated fruit?
Dehydrating fruit keeps longer and prevents waste. It also produces a stronger aroma and flavor in your drink. By removing the water it results in higher concentration of all the flavorful compounds.
Where can we get bar supplies that you recommend in the recipes?
Good news! We offer bar kits for you! Click here to purchase your very own bar kit.
Here is a list of items you should have on hand:
- Jigger – to accurately measure liquid
- Bar spoon – to stir drinks, some feature a ‘hammer’ on one end to muddle ingredients
- Bottle opener/corkscrew
- Muddler – to press ingredients against glass to imbue flavor
- Shaker – to shake cocktails and mix other drinks
- Strainer – to create a smooth drink finish
- A paring knife- to cut fruit.
- Citrus peeler
- Pour spout for alcohol bottles